Hey guys! I’m back today with another award, and I’m so happy about being nominated. Huge thanks to Booksy @ Booktastically Amazing, M @ Inking and Thinking AND Rania @ Rania’s Rambling Reads for nominating me, I’m so honored. Go check out their blogs, they all have amazing content.
This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!– About the Aesthete Blogger Award
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
Diversity! We’re all so different, yet we’re brought together by our differences.
What is your favorite form of creativity?
Music is probably my favorite. I listen to music all day everyday. That, and writing. I don’t think I’d be able to survive without writing.
- I would love to know, what is your meaning of being a reader. Why do you read?
Someone who has a passion for reading. Someone who understands that books impact you in a way words can never explain (That sounded way too deep.)
- Have you ever thought of writing a book? And if so, how’s it going so far?
I have thought a lot about it, actually. I’ve started writing a lot of books, but I never stay with anything for long.
- Are you an artist? Do you draw, sing, dance…
I . . . sing in the shower? Oh, I play piano and viola.
- What is one thing you live for and would sacrifice a thousand lifetimes to still have?
My friends and family. I love them so much and I’d do anything for them.
- How did you get into reading?
I got into reading 2020 summer, when a friend of mine made me read Children of Blood and Bone. I loved it, and kept finding great books. And my love of reading was created.
- What book cover describes your personality?
Dude, how did you come up with this question? Well, after some (painful) searching my Goodreads shelves, here’s what I found:
Let’s just ignore the fact that the Skyhunter cover is totally gorgeous—
Anyways. I think this one fits my personality, because it’s pretty bold.
- Do have any special talents?
Not really? I mean, I’m double jointed but I don’t know if that counts.
- What’s your favorite thing about your life?
Ooh, I have a lot. Friends. Books. TV shows. Music.
And more, but I don’t want to list everything.
- Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
Not really. I’m double jointed as I’ve said above though.
- If you could change the ending of any book, which one would it be?
A lot. The Darkest Minds, Allegiant, The Midnight Star.
- What’s your favourite word?
I don’t think I have a favorite word? Sorry.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m more of an ambivert.
- Do you have a celebrity role model, if so, who?
- What would you do with 10 million dollars?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What personality type are you?
- Ariel @ Gemini Book Nook
- Saima @ Stories With Saima
- Thea @ Thea Reads
- Jan @ The Doodlecrafter
- Sarah @ Girl on Books