- I always write honest reviews of the books I read. This means that if I don’t like a book, I will write a negative review about it.
- I also post my reviews on my Goodreads.
- I don’t review all the books I read.
I’m an #OwnVoices Reader for . . .
- Indian/Indian American Representation
- South Asian Representation
- Asian Representation
- Here are the formats I will accept.
- Online ARCs
- I do not read books on Kindle, and I don’t take physical copies or audiobooks.
- Here are the age groups I will read:
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade
- Here are the genres I will read:
- Science Fiction
- Here are the genres I will NOT read:
- Adult Romance
- I use a star rating system. This is what they mean:
1 Star – I hated this book. I wish I didn’t waste my time and read it.
2 Stars – I really didn’t like this book.
3 Stars – It was okay, not very good or bad.
3.5 Stars – I liked this book. It could have been better, but I mostly enjoyed it.
4 Stars – I really liked this book. I’m glad I read it.
4.5 Stars – I loved this book, it was so good.
5 Stars – This book is an absolute favorite of mine!
How To Request
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and include the following in your message.
- Your full name, email, and the name of the publishing company (if applicable.)
- The name of the book you’d like me to review.
- The book genre and age group.
- The content/trigger warnings so I can include them in my review.
- The author of the book, and whether or not they are a part of a minority/marginalized group.
And I’ll be back to you as soon as possible!