Welcome back, bookish friends! I read a lot in March, 15 books, and I’m so happy with it. And I received an ARC for a blog tour and I really enjoyed it. You should see that post up in May. And I celebrated my birthday this month, so that was fun. Also, isn’t it crazy to say that a quarter of 2021 has passed?
March 2021: 15 Books
Average Rating: 3.8/5 Stars
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord: ★★★★ [Find my review here]
- The Inquisitor’s Tale: Or, the Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog by Adam Gidwitz: ★★★1/2 [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1): ★★★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer: ★★★★1/2 [Find my review here]
- Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer: ★★★★★ [Find my review here]
- The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: ★★★★1/2 [Find my review here]
- Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai: ★★★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- When Dimple met Rishi (Dimple and Rishi, #1) by Sandhya Menon: ★★★1/2 [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- As Kismet Would Have It (Dimple and Rishi, #1.5) by Sandhya Menon: ★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- [Don’t] Call Me Crazy (Anology): ★★★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor: ★★★★ [Find my review here]
- Becoming by Michelle Obama: ★★★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2) by Marie Lu: ★★★★1/2 [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- For Magnus Chase: Hotel Valhalla, Guide to the Norse Worlds by Rick Riordon: ★★★★ [Find my thoughts on Goodreads here]
- The Other Side of Perfect by Mariko Turk: ★★★★ [Review to come]
I posted a lot this month! Here are the top posts:
- What Music Should You Listen to While Reading?
- Happy Women’s Day! Strong Female Protagonists in YA
- A (Very Late) Newbie Book Blog Tag
- Julie and the Phantoms Book Tag
- The Zodiac Books + Music Tag
- Books to Read if You’re an Aquarius + Moodboard
- Read at least 13 books.
- Read 2 nonfiction books.
- Find 3 book blogs that I really like and follow them.
- Finish up my blog design/redesign.
- Finish planning out my story, so I can start writing in May.
- I’m going to be participating in a couple blog tours, so be on the lookout for those around May!
- My sister is making me read Renegades with her, so it’s the 2nd time in 2 months I’m reading the books. I love the series, but I don’t want to read it this often.
- I’m so excited for the Shadow and Bone TV Show, it’s only a couple weeks away.
- I watched the last episode of WandaVision, and I am a mess. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.
- I rewatched Julie and the Phantoms because why not? And some more gifs:
Think about that.
Fans of the books, talk to me about this.
Music I’m Loving
- Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann, CADE and Cheat Codes
- Love Myself by Hailey Steinfeld
- Then by Anne-Marie
- Kings and Queens by Ava Max
- Emma joined the book blogsphere with her blog; The Bookwrym Chronicles!
- M also joined the book blogosphere with her blog; Inking and Thinking!
- Shermaine had an empowering post on what it means to be a women.
- Joy celebrated 1 year of book blogging!
- Georgia had a great TTT list (Characters Whose Job I Wish I Had).
- Lotus did an awesome WWW Wednesday.
- Riddhi talks about her favorite female authors in honor of Women’s Day and she also celebrated 1 year of blogging!
- Brooke created her own book tag!
- Jazz talks about her favorite books about women for Women’s Day.
- Booksy had a really funny post on how to get over a character’s death
- Phoenix talks about her teens in YA.
- Emily talks about how to find a great book.
- Katie has a list of 5 contemporaries you should read this spring.
I just finished 2 months of blogging! I’m legit proud of myself for sticking with it, and in this short time I’ve met a lot of amazing people, and I’m loving this so much. I also hit 50 followers this month, and I’m so grateful, thank you guys so much!