I got nominated for an award!
That’s pretty obvious if you read the title of this post.
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– ABOUT THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
I don’t really know what I consider my best post, so you guys can leave your opinions in the comments below!
3 Things About Me
- I really like animated/anime shows. This is kind of embarrassing, but I love watching kids shows like the Dragon Prince, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, even . . . Ever After High.
- Okay. Are you done laughing? Then I can get onto my next fact, which is I love baking. Usually, the things I make taste good, but are pretty bad in the looks department.
- My final fact about me is that I want to get a dog. My dad says he’s allergic, but I haven’t seen any proof . . .
What are a few things that you think are the best about blogging?
I think it’s such a cool way to express your thoughts and interact with other people. I love meeting other book bloggers, it’s such a nice community.
Name 5 things you couldn’t live without and a little bit why:
- Can I just say books? Just books in general, you know?
- My Laptop. Yes, I need my laptop. I use it for . . . well, everything.
- Chocolate. What’s the explanation for this one? I love chocolate.
- Music. I listen to music all the time because
I don’t like listening to people speak.
- Words. That’s really random, but words are very helpful.
Name 3 books you will never forget:
- Anything by Marissa Meyer. I don’t care that that’s more than 3 books.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir.
What is something that you have done, can do, or a place you have been where not many people can do/do?
Er, I don’t know. My life is pretty uneventful, which is probably why I love reading fiction. I mean, I could say, the time I went Whitewater Rafting. That was pretty fun. Random thing; I want to go skydiving when I’m old enough. Scary? Yes. Would I regret doing it? Of course not.
A book you really want to buy:
Fable (Fable, #1) by Adrienne Young. I really, really want to read this.
What is an assumption people make about you that isn’t true at all?
A lot of people think I’m really smart. Not really. Just because I like reading doesn’t mean I’m a genius.
What is a movie/TV series adaptation that you think is actually better than the book?
Hmm. I don’t think I have any. I mean, except maybe the Hunger Games? I really liked that movie, I feel like Jennifer Lawrence did a great job portraying Katniss.
What is your least favorite character of all time?
I have 2. They’re both from the Selection.
First, little Ms. America Singer. If you’ve been here a while, you’ll know how much I despise her.
And also, Mr. Aspen ____ (I forgot his last name, because who cares?). They both suck. Aspen even more than America.
Do you play any instruments? If not, would you like to?
I do! I play both piano and viola.
What is a book everyone seems to hate but you love?
Can I do the opposite of this question? A book everyone seems to love but I hate, it’s definitely Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I really didn’t like this one, but everyone else seems to love it.
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What are some names you really like?
- Do you have any siblings? Are you close with them?
- Have you ever considered doing Booktube? Why or why not?
So here are the bloggers I tag:
- Lia @ Chain of Novels
- Erin @ Reading on a Star
- Booksy @ Booktastically Amazing
- Katie @ Whispering Pages
- Ahaana @ Windows to Worlds
- M @ Inking & Thinking